Thursday, January 12, 2012

Abhinav Manas 2.0

Hi, I hope someone is reading this blog apart from me, I do some grammatical mistakes but u see the purpose of a blog is to convey what u think not necessarily brag about ur flair is english. Yeah its really after a long time I am posting one and this is more of a philosophical issue.

There are many occasions in life when u just say to urself " dude how was i that stupid," come on if nobody is watching u around, u can accept this fact. Be it studies, relations, the way u handled ur self in that situation, it can be anything - even the way u took a pee.

Now i m in a bit of drama, well I cleared CAT and I was stupid enough not to apply for good colleges. Why? is the next question and there is an answer I was kind of a SISSY. I was out of my usual self, I didnt believe in myself , Yeah and why did I do that? my engineering grades were low. Yeah i was stupid, but the point I want to say is "do believe in urself," have a peer group whom u can share anything even say erectile dysfunction( an example guys, I know nobody who has something like that). I read about King Arthur, he had a couple of guys whom he called Round table, whom he used share everything. And now there are people whom u cannot be sure of leave them for now, be sure of whom u are entertaining. see the movie Nixon - Anthony Hopkins -u are gonna love it

Good Luck

Adios Amigo

Abhinav Manas 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment