Sunday, March 4, 2012

OTHERWISE - What makes people extra-ordinary?

well there are people around us .... some are great, some are good and others u don't want to think about them.

well where lies the difference is a serious issue which has been boggling my mind for a very long time. I am not really sure that I have found an answer today but I think I have found the closest.

See one thing is for sure if the person is right in every sense then either u are not watching him closely or he is a god in human form.

So now everyone around has problems in day to day life and the great persons do not really get into them. They have a schedule and they stick to them, come what may and my dads commenting about it well I am clarifying it I am not great or good but I am trying to be one. Now the rest of the things in their way are something they deal with but, they make sure that their goal is achieved. Mind u I am talkin about the long term goals not the short term goals or the pleasure giving goals......

No comments:

Post a Comment